Welcome Back to Bali - Bali Safe Staycation
Bali is officially open to foreign travelers. Prepare yourself to be reunited with the wonders of Bali as the island is open for tourism again. However, to help minimize the spread and to follow government regulations, we’ve updated our policies and how we are operating to ensure you have the safest and the most comfortable trip.
overall hygiene standards
- We disinfect and fog our properties regularly as a precaution measure, after guests check-out and before guests check-in. These activities are still scheduled regularly.
- We check our staff’s temperature every morning before they start their shift.
Airport Pick up
- Our car will be thoroughly disinfected prior to each pick-up.
- Our driver will properly wear a mask.
- We will provide hand sanitizer and face mask in the car for our guests.
guest check-in requirements
- All the guests are required to show the vaccination card report (first dose is acceptable) and a certificate of negative RT-PCR test or rapid antigen test during check in.
- All the guests are required to check in through the Peduli Lindungi app. You can download it HERE.
- As soon as guests arrived in our property, we will check their body temperature.
- We will also disinfect guest’s luggage before checking them into the villa.
- Hand sanitizers are available throughout the public space of the villa.
- Guests will be provided with a bottle of hand sanitizer along with a face mask in each villa. Hand gloves are also available at our Reception.
In case of high temperature
- In case a guest is measured above 37.3 degrees, we will assist guests to take a PCR test on call with an additional charge, or we will escort guests to take a PCR test in the nearest hospital (Siloam or BIMC). The test result is available in 15 to 30 minutes.
- While waiting for the test result, guests should stay in the lobby area.
- If the guest’s test result come back negative, we will proceed with the check-in as usual, while maintaining high alert upon said guests. We can also provide on-call doctor service if guests feel like they need to consult a physician.
- If the guest’s test result come back positive, we will follow the government rules.
guests in-villa breakfast
- Our team will wash their hands thoroughly with soap and running water before putting on hand gloves, a mask and a face shield.
- Our team will enter the villa to prepare and cook guest’s breakfast.
- Guests are encouraged to wear their face masks.
- Our team will clean the kitchen thoroughly with disinfectant after breakfast is served.
- Our team will disinfect clean and themselves before preparing breakfast for other villas.
shiro sushi bar
Shiro Sushi Bar is temporarily closed until further notice.
- Our spa team will wash their hands thoroughly with soap and running water before putting on a mask.
- Our spa treatments are available following the government rules.
- All surfaces, including the therapist’s clothing will be cleaned/sprayed with disinfectant, before starting a service.