covid-19 updates: we are virtually open
amid the covid-19 outbreak, we are physically closed and not receiving any guests. however, we are open virtually, to be able to receive and respond to your inquiries regarding the current situation, as well as our policies in the near future.
email us directly at email@example.com
chat with us on whatsapp +62 822 108 111 00
Bali is currently under “Restrictions of Community/people’s Activities” guarded by the authorities in every area border in Bali. Those without acceptable reason are not allowed to pass through. Aside from the island’s area borders, the between-island borders and transit hubs are heavily guarded. those without Bali ID and or formal reason, are not allowed to enter the island.
meanwhile, the airport is open under a stand-by state, but domestic and international flight in and out of bali is temporarily halted until June 2020 or until further notice.
property hygiene standards
hygiene – we disinfect and fog our properties regularly as a precaution measure, after guests check-out and before guests check-in. these activities are still scheduled regularly, even during the lockdown.
airport pickup – we make sure that our car is thoroughly disinfected prior to each pick-up, and our driver is wearing a face mask. we will also provide hand sanitizer and face masks in the car for our guests.
guest check in – as soon as our guests arrived in our property, we will check their body temperatures.
hygiene package – guests will be provided with a bottle of hand sanitizer along with a face mask in each villa.
guest check-in requirements
all guests must submit a ‘health certificate’ from a doctor or a health institution during check in.
We reserve the right to deny entry to guests who fail to provide the ‘health certificate’ and or measured above 37,9° Celsius on the body temperature check.
all guests must self-quarantine in their own villa for a full 24 hours before committing any kind of activities.
related to booking cancellations due to covid-19 and its effects, we divide cancellation policies under a few terms:
1. refundable booking cancellations caused by any reason : we will refund your payment depending on the agreed refund policy that you receive when booking.
2. non-refundable booking cancellations caused by any reason : we will provide a re-booking flexibility for you on 2021, with no refund on your payments.
3. refundable booking cancellations caused by your / our country’s travel ban on your arrival date : we will refund your payment depending on the agreed refund policy that you receive when booking.
4. non-refundable booking cancellations caused by your / our country’s travel ban on your arrival date : we will provide a re-booking flexibility for you on 2021, with no refund on your payments.
5. booking cancellations caused because of other non-covid-19 related reasons are following the agreed refund or no-refund policy that you receive when booking.